Last updated on 15.10.2022
Your privacy is very important to us.
– Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
What personal information do we process? When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interactwith us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
Do we process any sensitive personal information? We may process sensitive personal information when necessary with your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Do we receive any information from third parties? We do not receive any information from third parties.
How do we process your information? We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information? We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties.
How do we keep your Information safe? We have organisational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
What are your rights? Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information.
How do you exercise your rights? The easiest way to exercise your rights is by contacting us. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Want to learn more about what SPACE EDUCATION does with any information we collect?
TABLE OF CONTENT
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
WHAT LEGAL BASES DO WE RELY ON TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
DO WE PROCESS INFORMATION OF CHILDREN?
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW UPDATE OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Data: includes information that you submit to SPACEEDUCATION via the Website, i.e Newsletter, Careers and contact us queries, and information which is accessed by Space Education pursuant to your visit to the Website.
Cookies: A cookie generally allows the website to “remember” your actions/journey or preference for a certain period of time.
Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including the GDPR, CCA and the Information Technology Act, 2000, as amended or substituted;
SPACE EDUCATION: Space Technology & Education Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated in India whose registered office is at WZ-19, Asalatpur A-3 Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi, 110058, India and Brahmand Education Services Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated in India whose registered office is at WZ-19, Asalatpur A-3 Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi, 110058, India;
User or you: the natural person who accesses the Website;
Website: the website that you are currently using, http://www.space-india.com/, and any sub-domains of this site, unless excluded by their own terms.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services (such as sales), or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information Provided by You. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Business and personal contact information, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title and company name.
- Content you choose to upload to the Service, such as text, images, audio, and video, along with the metadata associated with the files you upload.
- Profile information, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us, your interests, and preferences.
- Registration information, such as information that may be related to a service, an account or an event you register for.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Demographic Information, such as your city, state, country of residence, postal code, and age.
- Precise geolocation information, such as when you authorize our mobile application to access your location.
- Transaction information, such as information about payments to and from you and other details of products or services you have purchased from us.
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us, including information associated with any content you upload to the websites or otherwise submit to us, and information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Service.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications.
- Information we obtain from other third parties: We may receive personal information about you from third-party sources. For example, a business partner may share your contact information with us if you have expressed interest in learning specifically about our products or services, or the types of products or services we offer. We may obtain your personal information from other third parties, such as marketing partners, publicly-available sources and data providers.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit ourServices.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name orabout thesecontact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports(sometimes called ‘crash dumps’), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To operate the Service, we may process your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Service.
- facilitate social features of the Service, such as by identifying and suggesting connections with other users of the Service and providing chat or messaging functionality.
- communicate with you about events or contests in which you participate.
- provide support and maintenance for the Service.
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts: We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- For research and development: We may process your information to analyse use of the Service to analyse and improve the Service and to develop new products and services, including by studying user demographics and use of the Service.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications: We may process your information for our marketing purpose to send you SPACE EDUCATION-related marketing communications as permitted by law. You will have the ability to opt-out of our marketing and promotional communications as described in the “opt out of marketing” section.
- To display advertisements:We work with advertising partners to display advertisements on the Service or elsewhere online. These advertisements are delivered by our advertising partners and may be targeted based on your use of the Service or interests or location, and more
- To comply with law:We process your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to requests from government authorities.
- For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety: We may process your personal information and disclose it to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe necessary or appropriate to: (a) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); (b) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and (c) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user: We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users: We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To communicate administrative information to you: We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- To fulfil and manage your orders: We may process your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications: We may process your information if you choose to use any of our offerings that allow for communication with another user.
- To request feedback: We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To protect our Services: We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To identify usage trends: We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns: We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To save or protect an individual’s vital interest: We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
WHAT LEGAL BASES DO WE RELY ON TO PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We only process your personal information when we believe it is necessary and we have a valid legal reason (i.e.legal basis) to do so under applicable law. Like with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services to enter into or fulfil our contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to fulfil our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in the EU or UK, this section applies to you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e. consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Performance of a Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legitimate Interests. We may process your information when we believe it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and those interests do not outweigh your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal information for some of the purposes described in order to:
- Send users information about special offers and discounts on our products and services.
- Develop and display personalised and relevant advertising content for our users.
- Analyse how our services are used so we can improve them to engage and retain users.
- Support our marketing activities.
- Diagnose problems and/or prevent fraudulent activities.
- Understand how our users use our products and services so we can improve user experience.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
If you are located in Canada, this section applies to you.
We may process your information if you have given us specific permission (i.e. express consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose, or in situations where your permission can be inferred (i.e. Implied consent). You can withdraw your consent at any time.
In some exceptional cases, we may be legally permitted under applicable law to process your information without your consent, including, for example:
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way.
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention.
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met.
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim.
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse.
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province.
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records.
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced.
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes.
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations.
WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In Short: We may share information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following third parties.
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- For compliance, fraud prevention and safety:We may share your personal information for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honour this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
We may place the Cookies for the following purpose:
- This cookie is necessary to display content in expand / collapse format on pages.
- Google Analytics is used on the Websites to track visitor traffic and site performance traffic by collecting anonymous information about the average time spent on the website, the pages viewed and other relevant usage statistics.
However, you can choose to delete Cookies at any time although in doing so you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Services offer you the ability to register and log in using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, and profile picture, as well as other information you choose to make public on such a social media platform.
We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice or that are otherwise made clear to you on the relevant Services. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use, and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required orpermitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than theperiod of time in which users nave an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organisational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information weprocess. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology canbe guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat oursecurity and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personalinformation to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: in some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom (UK) and Canada, you have rights that allow you greater access to andcontrol over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the EEA, UK and Canada), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You can make such a request by contacting us by using the contact details provided in the section HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?’ below.
We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you are located in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: htips://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are located in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html
Withdrawing your consent: If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by using the contact details provided in the section ‘HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE? below or updating your preferences.
However please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal nor, when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Opting out of marketing and promotional communications: You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send, replying STOP’ or UNSUBSCRIBE to the SMS messages that we send, or by contacting us using the details provided in the section ‘HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?’ below. You will then be removed from the marketing lists. However, we may stillcommunicate with you for example, to send you service-related messages that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
Account Information :If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
- Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our legal terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. To opt out of interest-based advertising by advertisers please contact us or drop an email regarding the same.
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (‘DNT) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognising and implementing DNT signals has been finalised. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practicein a revised version of this privacy notice.
DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83. also known as the Shine The Light’ law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request. please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age reside in California, and have a registered account with Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
The California Code of Regulations defines a resident as:
(1) every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and,
(2) every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose.
All other individuals are defined as ‘non-residents’.
If this definition of resident’ applies to you, we must adhere to certain rights and obligations regarding your personal information.
What categories of personal information do we collect?
We have collected the following categories of personal information in the past twelve (12) months:
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile
contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol
address, email address, and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and Date of Birth
D. Commercial Information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric Information
Fingerprints and Voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, Search history, Online Behaviour, Interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements.
G. Geolocation Data
H. Audio, Electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and Audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities.
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our Services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us.
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to
create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and
We may also collect other personal information outside of these categories through instances where you interact with us in person, online, or by phone or mail in the context of:
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
How do we use and share your personal information?
More information about our data collection and sharing practices can be found in this privacy notice.
You may contact us or by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this document.
If you are using an authorised agent to exercise your right to opt out we may deny a request if the authorised agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorised to act on your behalf.
Will your information be shared with anyone else?
We may disclose your personal information with our service providers pursuant to a written contract between us and each service provider. Each service provider is a for-profit entity that processes the information on our behalf.
We may use your personal information for our own business purposes, such as for undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration. This is not considered to be ‘selling’ of your personal information.
SPACE EDUCATION has not disclosed or sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months. SPACE EDUCATION will not sell personal information in the future belonging to website visitors, users, and other consumers.
Your rights with respect to your personal data
Right to request deletion of the data – Request to delete
You can ask for the deletion of your personal information. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will respect your request and delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to) the exercise by another consumer of his or her right to free speech, our compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation, or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities.
Right to be informed – Request to know
Depending on the circumstances, you have a right to know:
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information
In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person about whom we have the information in our system. These verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending on the type of request you submit, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we can match the information you provide with the information we already have on file, or we may contact you through a communication method (e.g. phone or email) that you have previously provided to us. We may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate.
We will only use personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting additional information from you for the purposes of verification. However, if we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request that you provide additional information for the purposes of verifying your identity and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We will delete such additionally provided information as soon as we finish verifying you.
Other privacy rights
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an authorised agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorised agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorised to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as
- soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us or by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this document. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
- DO WE PROCESS INFORMATION OF CHILDREN?
As a general rule, children are not allowed to use the Service, and we do not collect personal information from them. We define “children” as anyone under 18 years old. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian, we will delete it. We encourage parents with concerns to contact us at +91-9250901017 or email us at email@example.com.
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated /Revised’ dale and the updated version Will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
Further, as per Rule 3(4) of the IT Rules, the Grievance Officer shall acknowledge or respond to your communication of violation of Rule 3, by any other person, within 36 (thirty six) hours, and the complaints shall be redressed within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of the complaint.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact our Grievance Officer:
Name: Mr. Tyag Singh
Phone Number: +91-9250901017
- HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.